You can count on our expert team to keep your home comfortable all year round. Call us to get started.
When installing an HVAC system in your home, you can expect a professional installation team to come to your home and assess your needs. After that, they will provide you with a quote for the installation cost. Once you have accepted the quote, they will schedule a time for the installation. The installation process itself typically takes one to two days. They can even help you find the right system for your budget and needs.
AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. It measures a furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel into heat. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace. For example, a furnace with an AFUE rating of 80% means that 80% of its fuel is turned into heat; the other 20% is lost up the chimney or through other avenues.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. It measures how much energy an air conditioner uses to cool your home for an entire season. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner. For example, an air conditioner with a SEER rating of 21 will use less energy than one with a SEER rating of 15 throughout a cooling season.
At Lam-Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on providing quality HVAC services to homeowners in Central Point, OR and the surrounding areas. We understand the importance of having a well-functioning HVAC system in your home and are dedicated to ensuring that your system operates at peak efficiency. We have a team of experienced and certified technicians who are knowledgeable about a wide range of HVAC systems and can provide the service you need to keep your home comfortable all year long.
Our team offers the following:
The summer in Central Point, OR can be hot and humid, so it’s important to have a well-functioning air conditioner in your home. At Lam-Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer quality air conditioning services to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long. We can repair or replace your air conditioner and provide you with regular maintenance services to keep it in good working order.
Call us when you need the following services:
At Lam-Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to your comfort when the harsh winter weather hits Central Point, OR. We offer quality heating services to keep you and your family warm all winter. Nothing beats the quality of our heating services, so call us when you need your heater repaired or replaced.
We offer the following services:
In addition to our quality heating and cooling services, we also offer water heater services. We can repair or replace your water heater and provide you with regular maintenance to keep it in good working order. Call us when you need the following water heater services in Central Point, OR:
Our team of experienced and certified technicians provides you with quality HVAC services. We offer a wide range of services, including heating, cooling, and water heater services. We are available 24/7 to help solve your comfort woes. Call us today at (541) 287-7597 to schedule a consultation!