Preventive maintenance means servicing your heating & air conditioning system on a regular schedule. Why is it a smart idea to join our program or even do a preventative maintenance? It will ensure that your system performs more effectively and efficiently overall, while decreasing the chances of catastrophic failure. Our technicians can catch, and fix potential problems early, often preventing the need for emergency repairs.
Preventive HVAC Maintenance is a good investment.
Properly maintained heating & air conditioning systems perform more effectively and efficiently overall, while lowering the chance of failure.
Other benefits of a preventative maintenance include:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended life of your system
- Fewer & less costly repairs
Here at Lam-Air, we offer our Lion’s Den Maintenance Program. Our program offers your choice of an annual or a semi-annual maintenance on your equipment.
Lam-Air Maintenance Program Extra Benefits
- 15% discount on repairs
- YOU are a priority customer
- Agreement is transferrable
- 24 hour emergency service
- Never an overtime labor charge
- We call you to schedule
A preventative maintenance can have quite a few steps depending on what kind of equipment you have.
Some of those steps may include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean outside of unit
Overall, there are lots of benefits to having a preventative maintenance done on your heating or air conditioning system. You can feel confident knowing your system was inspected by a professional and it is prepared to face any weather or temperature.